2015 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ AWD
- ■Audio system controls, rear with headphone jacks
- ■Trim, interior, wood grain center stack and interior trim (Includes wood grain passenger door trim.)
- ■Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second Row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and driver-side memory
- ■Steering wheel, heated
THIS 2015 CHEVY TRAVERSE LTZ HAS IT ALL--ALL WHEEL DRIVE--NAVIGATION--Bluetooth®--4 WHEEL ABS--TRACTION CONTROL--STABILITY CONTROL--POWER HEATED MIRRORS--HEATED STEERING WHEEL--HEATED LEATHER DRIVER AND PASSENGER SEATS--8 WAY POWER DRIVER'S SEAT--3.6L V6--READY FOR THE FAMILY
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000
* If you want a big, 3-Row midsize SUV that starts under $32,000, holds up to eight passengers, and has a standard V6 and that returns decent fuel economy, the 2015 Chevy Traverse remains a tempting family hauler. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third Row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with Car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2015 the Traverse adds available RemoteLink Key Fob Services, a component of the OnStar RemoteLink app that gives you access to features such as remote start as well as locking and unlocking, even when miles away from your vehicle. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same Gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps
Door locks, rear child security
Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.